It's Nutty - White Gourd Juice

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Smells like Chocolate and a little nutty. Then when you taste it there is no chocolate at all but still very nutty. I am not a nut connoisseur and so I have not idea what kind of nut but it is there. I do not know exactly what I was expecting since I do not think I have ever tasted a White Gourd before and honestly do not even have a clear picture of what one is, if it is anything like the picture on the front of the can then I have never even seen one before. The only things listed on the side of the can are White Gourd, Water and Sugar. I guess a pumpkin has a sort of nutty flavor. And right about now I can see all of my friends who cook putting their faces in their palms and shaking their heads at me. I do not know the first thing about a pumpkins nutty flavor.
I am crazy anyway this one was tasty. I need to start branching out into things other than frozen and drinks. One day don't you worry.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Latest Photos

www.flickr.com

Contact Me

ss_blog_claim=d47a3094ca1d5874d31038a5987c5278

People who like what I do

Labels