Frozen Chicken Gyoza

Sunday, July 6, 2008


We picked these up on our last trip to the Food Market. The first time we went there we bought some pork Gyoza but although they were good these chicken ones are much better. This time we fried them up in the Wok for 10 to 15 minutes and that was it. I do not even think we used any oil or anything. On the back of the package it gives instructions for Microwave and although that would make it faster to eat I just do not think they would taste very good that way. There are also instructions for Gyoza soup maybe I will try to do this sometime.


Gyoza are dumplings filled with a different item, like chicken in these. The dough is a bit wet not like most American foods where the dough would be dry. I am not a big fan of the wet aspect but if you cook them a little longer than the package calls for then they dry out a little more. That is the way I like them. The main ingredient of the filling is cabbage which I would not have guessed.

The bottom line is they are tasty and I give them two thumbs up. One of the best foods I have eaten on this little adventure so far.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Latest Photos

www.flickr.com

Contact Me

ss_blog_claim=d47a3094ca1d5874d31038a5987c5278

People who like what I do

Labels